2007 Napa Valley Merlot
Deep ruby red in the glass. The nose has hints of mint, dried cranberry and cedar smoke. Firm tannins frame the body of dark cherry, cola and cassis.
- BRONZE AWARD - 2011 AWS Commerical Wine Competition, New York
- BRONZE AWARD - 2011 West Coast Wine Competition
- BRONZE AWARD - 2011 North of the Gate Wine Festival
2009 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
Medium straw in color with buttery, pear and vanilla oak. A pleasantburst of tropical fruit on the palate, with tastes of fineapple, pear, citrus and melon.
- GOLD AWARD - 2012 San Diego Wine Competition
- BRONZE AWARD - Riverside International Wine Competition
2007 Red Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
Red hillside soils rich in obsidian allow good drainage and act to retain heat through the evening helping to fully ripen this Red Hills Cabernet fruit.
- BEST IN CLASS - 2011 West Coast Wine Competition
- GOLD AWARD - 2011 West Coast Wine Competition
- SILVER AWARD - 2011 San Diego International Wine Competition
- SILVER AWARD - Riverside International Wine Competition